- Ortho Date Flown - 2009 (.ZIP format | view thumbnail) 37 MB - 10/8/09
- Mosaic Grid - 2008 (.ZIP format | view thumbnail) - 03/31/09
The mosaic grid was created to break up the mosaics into manageable 1 GB files.
- Pictometry Clusters - 2008 (.ZIP format | view thumbnail) - 03/04/09
This grid of the Pictometry oblique imagery clusters can be used to locate Pictometry sector files in their data file listing. The cluster folder is named according to the northwest sector within that cluster; each cluster contains up to 25 sector folders.
- Project Areas -2008 (.ZIP format | view thumbnail) - 03/04/09
Boundary of areas where various data products were captured. Area 1 is often referred to as the “urban” area (this does not refer to land use type as there are many rural and uninhabited locations within this “urban” area). Area 2 covers the national forest areas; datasets for Area 2 were captured at a reduced resolution. Area 3 covers Santa Catalina Island; consists of the same data products and resolutions as the “urban” area.
- Superblock Layout (.ZIP format | view thumbnail)
Boundary of delivery areas based on aerial triangulation reports and processing.
- Significant Grading Identified (.ZIP format)
Areas identified with significant grading since 2006 for LAR-IAC2 DEM spot updates. Download and check against projects within your jurisdiction.
- Ortho Imagery Grid (.ZIP format) - revised 03/09/09
One-foot pixel resolution ortho imagery coverage of National Forest areas and Four-inch pixel resolution ortho imagery coverage of the urban project area and the Santa Catalina Island area.
- Pictometry Grid (sectors) (.ZIP format)
One-square mile sector grid for oblique aerial digital imagery.
- Ground Control Points (.ZIP format) - Locations of ground control points used to complete the AeroTriangulation for the project..