This came from the discussion Tuesday at the eGIS Steering Committee Meeting. Here is a link to ESRI’s site for the productivity features at ArcGIS Desktop 9.3. This is for their desktop software only. We’ll include the link to their server products next.
There is a No-Cost Live Training Seminar on Thursday June 19.
Here are some features they say will improve your productivity (what they will cover):
- The new convert graphics to features function
- Improvements to bookmarks
- Raster export enhancements
- Enhancements to joins and relates
- Improvements to layers and layer file handling
- The new ArcGIS Desktop Resource Center
- New HTML pop-ups