We’re getting farther along with the current LAR-IAC Project and really would like to share where we are. The oblique imagery has been loaded into Pictometry Online (POL) and is being used by current L3 participants. The ortho imagery is being processed by Sanborn and everything is being QC’d by Dewberry & Davis. This meeting is to provide status reports on the various products and solicit feedback.
LAR-IAC3 Briefing Meeting – September 29, 2011
|Time:||9:30 am to noon|
|Place:||Los Angeles County, Department of Regional Planning Headquarters
320 West Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
|Room:||Hearing Room 150|
- Meeting Agenda – Project Status Presentations
- Location Address and Directions
Please take public transportation or carpool if possible.
Send an e-mail if you need parking information (click here); I can only validate 5-6 people for parking, so please e-mail me back as soon as possible…I’m sorry about that, but tough budget times these days.
GoToMeeting Information (If you can’t make it in person):
1. Please join my meeting, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 9:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
2. Join the conference call:
1) Call this number (877) 402-9757
2) Access code of 4784993 (when prompted)