Please find the agenda for June’s eGIS Committee Meeting. The meeting is Tuesday, June 19th. This meeting will focus on the new Countywide GIS Classfications that were adopted on May 15th, 2012. Susan Curran from the CEO will be able to provide more information as we move toward the final specifications.
Meeting Items of note:
- GIS updates, including GIS Day 2012
- GIS Policies review. I have attached updates to the three policies:
- TF 12-02 – Enterprise GIS Central GIS Repository (June 2012).pdf
- Related Table (updated from last meeting) Los Angeles County Enterprise GIS Repository Data Layers (June 2012) – Excel Table
- TF 12-03 – Centralized GIS Software Management (June 2012)
- TF 12-04 – Centralized GIS Application Hosting (June 2012)
- Demonstration of the USGS Hazard Data Distribution System from Drew Decker of the USGS
- Update on the GIS Classifications
See you tomorrow!