The County Department of Public Social Services has developed a number of embedded maps that provide information about the location of the many program sites and offices that they offer, including Toy Loan programs and major service locations.
Here is a list of sites to check out:
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/maps.cfm?program=calfresh (these pages share all share the same code)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/offices/default.cfm?orgid=325 (there are map tabs inside these office profiles)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/fima.cfm (used for staff who go out in the field for site visits. A good portion of them do not have internet access so this app uses all internal we services and resources)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/health/children/cmeps/default.cfm?persona=children (nearest CMEP site search)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/childcare/default.cfm (search results show maps to each facility)
Contact Richard Ledesma: Click to email for more information
Great job guys!!