Passing a new job along:
New Job – GIS Web Developer
The City of Pasadena is looking for a candidate to guide the development of Web GIS within the City. This career opportunity will involve:
- Designing, developing, integrating and maintaining web based GIS applications
- Participating in the development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures related to web based GIS systems
- Assisting with configuring and maintaining GIS systems, applications and the Enterprise GIS database.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- BA/BS from accredited educational institution in Geography, Geographic Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least two years working experience with development and implementation of web based GIS applications.
- Experince in the Transportation, Utilities, Public Health, Public Works and Planning industries.
Salary: $68,817.22 – $86,021.31 Annually
Apply By: August 31, 2012