The County of Los Angeles provides online GIS web mapping applications for a variety of functions. Please link below to the site for the information you are requesting. Some sites are internal and provided for County reference.
The following web sites have useful information in a GIS web mapping environment:
- GIS-NET3 Public - Regional Planning Dept. – Added Jan 2013.
- LA County GIS Viewer – CIO/ISD – Added Nov 2012.
- FF-NET (Proposed Zoning & Land Use information for the Florence-Firestone Community Plan Update) – Regional Planning Dept. – Added October 2, 2012.
- Building Permit Viewer – Dept. of Public Works
- Road Closures – Dept. of Public Works
- Land Records Information – Dept. of Public Works
- ZAPUR-NET (Zone of Additional Pesticide Use Restrictions) – ACWM
- GP-NET (Proposed Land Use information for the Proposed 2035 General Plan) – Regional Planning Dept.
- Z-NET (Unincorporated Land Use & Zoning) – Regional Planning Dept.
- LA County Solar Map - Chief Information Office (CIO)
- Property Assessment Information System (PAIS) – Assessor’s Office
- Address Verification System – ISD Urban Research and DCFS
Public versions of GIS-NET, SUB-NET, OVOV-NET – Regional Planning Dept.
- Flood Zone Determination Web Site – Dept. of Public Works
- Precinct Maps by District – Register Recorder / County Clerk
Regional MPO Site
Geocortex IMF Sites
- Geocortex Demo Site (internal County only)
- Property Search and Reporting (internal County only)
- Parks & Recreation Map Viewer (internal County only)
- Department of Mental Health Map Viewer (public version)
- Community Development Commission (password protected)
- Probation Department (password protected)
- Department of Health Services (password protected)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/offices/default.cfm?orgid=325 (there are map tabs inside these office profiles)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/maps/fima.cfm (used for staff who go out in the field for site visits. A good portion of them do not have internet access so this app uses all internal we services and resources)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/health/children/cmeps/default.cfm?persona=children (nearest CMEP site search)
- http://dpss.lacounty.gov/dpss/childcare/default.cfm (search results show maps to each facility)
- Crime Mapping – LA County – Sheriff and other jurisdictions