This is a page for planning the County’s GIS response capabilities.
This group has been established to understand and augment existing County operating procedures related to emergencies, and how our GIS experts and resources can be used if/when needed.
- Issues – Resource – Follow Up list (((from Margaret)))
- Emergency GIS Team (Word document) – DRAFT rev1 – Click here
- Emergency GIS Planning Group (Word document) – DRAFT rev1 – Click here
- LA County Emergency Response Plan (Matrix of Responsibilities) (PDF)
- GIS Standard Operating Guidance for Multi-Agency Coordination Centers (PDF) – NAPSG Foundation, Feb. 2011
- GIS Standard Operating Procedures (GSOP) (PDF) – Wildfire Related
- San Diego Standard Operating Procedures (PDF)
- FireScope Field Operations Guide (PDF) (ICS 420-1) – ICS Publication June 2004