Pictometry Certified Training
Every day you solve problems, complete tasks and make important decisions. Obtaining specific, applicable, accessible data quickly and easily is imperative. Pictometry has become a trusted source for providing invaluable visual intelligence to make your job easier and more productive. Our goal is to ensure that you continue to maximize the capabilities of our imagery and data.
Join us for a unique week long training event where you will learn to use the Pictometry Suite of Applications to its fullest potential. Each day you will be immersed in detailed, technical information and practical application related to Pictometry imagery and software. In this interactive learning environment you will gain invaluable insight and experience with Electronic Field Study and its associated applications including:
- Configuration Editor makes installations on multiple computers simple. Settings are recorded on one computer and added to the install process for all other computers.
- ALOHA creates a plume indicating the spread of a chemical if released into the atmosphere.
- Eco-View integrates Pictometry’s oblique imagery with the diagnostics of near infrared technology.
- Pictometry PowrSuite for ArcGIS Desktop enables Esri ArcMap 10™ users to access either the Pictometry image library or Pictometry Online.
- Pictometry ArcMap Extensions enables Esri ArcMap 9.2, 9.3 and 9.3.1 users to access either the Pictometry image library or Pictometry Online.
- ChangeFindr creates GIS polygon ‘building outlines’ for analysis of changes in size and shape.
- Change Analysis provides side-by-side historical comparisons of oblique or orthogonal property imagery.