Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles – Main Office

The agency provides public housing and Section 8 housing choice vouchers for low-income families, people who have disabilities and for senior citizens in Los Angeles County.  Income and geographic restrictions apply.

Homeless Outreach Program (HOP)

Home Energy Assistance (HEAP)

Housing Coalition Education

Housing – Immanuel Housing Inc. Immanuel House of Hope

Family Source Center

West LA Family Source Center

Access Center (WLCAC Access Center for Homeless Services)

Ella’s Foundation

Housing Resource Center (Low Income, Section 8)

Los Angeles Community Outreach Center

This agency provides shelter for homeless individuals and families and volunteer opportunities in the SPA 6 section of Los Angeles County.

City Of Norwalk Community Development Department – Housing Authority

The agency offers housing services to low-income residents of the City of Norwalk.

Southern California Alcohol And Drug Programs – Angel Step Too Transitional Housing

The agency provides domestic violence services, HIV/AIDS services, residential treatment for substance abuse, substance abuse services and youth services for people in Los Angeles County.

Caring Housing Ministries

The agency provides HUD-subsidized housing units that are available for low-income families, seniors age 62 and older, and people who have disabilities.

City Of El Monte Economic Development Department – Housing Programs

The department provides housing services for residents of El Monte.

Los Angeles County Community And Senior Services – Area Agency On Aging

This office coordinates and plans the services for older adults 55 years and older in a variety of locations in Los Angeles County (excluding Los Angeles City) by the Community and Senior Services (CSS).

Prentice – Sro Housing Corporation

The agency provides low-cost housing for homeless and low-income adults in the Skid Row area of downtown Los Angeles.

Jordan’s Disciples Community Service – Embracing Arms

The program provides shelter for pregnant women and women with children who are in Carson, Compton, Lynwood and Los Angeles.

Clemson Corbett

The Housing Authority Administers Affordable Housing For Low-Income Disabled Adults And Older Adults In The City Of Los Angeles.

City Of Los Angeles Housing Department

The agency provides housing services for residents of the City of Los Angeles.

Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles

The agency provides advocacy, domestic violence services, housing services, immigration assistance, legal services and welfare-to-work support services for residents of metropolitan Los Angeles.  Geographic and income restrictions apply for most services.

Project New Hope

The agency provides HIV/AIDS services for people who live in Los Angeles County.

Share! Downtown

The agency provides self-help support groups and volunteer opportunities for adults and adolescents and housing services for adults in Los Angeles County.

Van Nuys – Pierce Park Apartments

The program provides early childhood education services and housing services for low-income residents.

Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions – Lakewood

The agency provides consumer assistance for people in Los Angeles County.

Skid Row Housing Trust – Simone

The agency provides permanent SRO housing services, at low cost for low-income people in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles.

Los Angeles City College – Student Assistance Center

The college provides business services, post-secondary education, welfare-to-work and WIA programs for people in the Los Angeles County.

Skid Row Housing Trust – San Pedro House

The Agency Provides Housing Services. Services Include Long Term, Sro Housing, At Low Cost For Low-Income People In The Skid Row Area Of Los Angeles.

Skid Row Housing Trust – Hart

The agency provides permanent SRO housing services, at low cost for low-income people in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles.

Housing Rights Center – East Los Angeles Walk-In Clinic – Centro Maravilla Center

The agency provides housing and legal services for people of all ages throughout Los Angeles County and Ventura County.